Your website will often be the first stop potential customers or clients make to learn about you and your business. You want to make it easy and quick to find what they’re looking for, and to contact you for more information or an appointment.
Here are a few ideas to get you on your way to a great website that will help you meet your goals.
Be clear about what you want your website to do
- What is the purpose of your website?
- What are your objectives?
- How will it help your business?
Make it accessible, make it simple, make it beautiful
- Create a website that is accessible to people of varying abilities
- Simplify your design – reduce visual noise
- Pay attention to colors, fonts and visual impact
- Create easy and logical navigation